Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine 4

Today I will be mainly shoveling because we got some of the snow from the storm so I thought I would show you a card that my class instructor showed us how to make on Tuesday.  Isn't this the nicest card. I just love it. It has all kinds of texture. It's stamped and embossed too. This class is so much fun!
I won't be posting every day for now because I cannot make a card everyday as I make my cards "full" or "detailed" or it just takes a lot of time! lol So I will post on Monday's with a card from the Monday Challenge Greetings at Outlawz and every other Tuesday from my class. Thank You all very much for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. How fun Rannah ... This card certainly does have lots of interest!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Rannah!! Love the black and red color scheme!! Have a great Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the card. You have a great weekend now! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Rannah! I love the color and design.

    ReplyDelete