Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday Greetings Challenge- Anything Goes

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!
Today is Monday and time for the Outlawz Challenges-Monday Greetings!! Hop right on over and see all the beautiful art work on each and every card. Join a challenge, meet new friends, have a wonderful time! Our sponsor for this week is ALICIABEL, I have chosen, in the Sexy catagory- Theresa the She-Devil. Now I will have a great card for my hubby at Halloween!! Thank You so much Aliciabel for the great Digi's. Theme for this challenge is: Anything Goes.
I made the base card A2 in black (all paper from Stampin Up), then I added a yellow and took some Stampin Up chaulks, using the orange, I made it look like fire. I put the larger die from  Impression Obsession Die242-YY in red. I then colored her with Copics and fussy cut her, added pop dots and adhered her to my card. Nice, clean and simple. Thank You for stopping by and have a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh so lovely. This is a great one for the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, sassy card Rannah! Love how you colored this image! :)

    ReplyDelete