Thursday, April 14, 2016

My Super Hero

Our snow is just about all gone, AGAIN! Dare I even say Spring is finely here?

Today I have to make my Little Super Hero a birthday card. He is one of my nephews and he is the sweetest ever!


I started with white for the base of my card. Then I used "Gina Marie" Stitched Rectangles in Red, Sparkly Blue and White. This very cute boy is a digi from Crafty Sentiments Designs  and is called "Henry Why Not".  I colored him, fussy cut him out and used pop dots to attach him to the stitched white. I traced the balloons out from and old stencil I've had for years. I wrapped string around the balloon and to his hand. The balloons are Red and Sparkly Blue. I placed a spider on his shirt from a file I have from Little Scraps Of Heaven, The file is called "My Super Hero Vol. 2"                       THE INSIDE has the waffle paper cupcake. It's from Inky Antics-Honey Pop Collection.
Thank You for Stopping by and I hope you have a Great Day!
Rannah

No comments:

Post a Comment