Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bella and Barney

Welcome, I'm hoping everyone is have a great week so far. Not me, I had a root canal appointment but tooth got worse before I could get in and now I might have to wait until dentist gives me an antibotic! Ugh! We shall see as my appointment is in an hour. So that's what my state of mind has been since Monday. So this is a little late.

Today I'd like to welcome you to The Outlawz Challenges    I'm a design team member in the Monday's Greetings. We must have a greeting on the front of the card. Liw is our host this week and she chose a challenge for us which is use a rectangle, square and a star on the front also. Our sponser for this week is Digi Stamps 4 Joy and I chose the cute puppies Bella and Barney.



I had this colorful paper in my stash that I have gathered here, there and everywhere so I made that the base of my card. I made a circle in a pink and a scalloped circle in white. Then on another piece of pink, I stamped some paw prints. I colored the puppies with copic and stamped I ( heart) Dogs, and last I made a little square in the pink and put a punched out yellow star and glued it on the square.

So, my card is the square, the pawprints are my rectangle and the I have the star on another square.
Thank You all for stopping by and I hope the rest of the week is wonderful for you!






1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card...I don't envy you with having to have work done on your tooth. Hope everything works out for your good!

    ReplyDelete