Monday, November 7, 2016

Christmas Sentiment

Hope everyone had a safe Halloween and welcome to my blog.

Today at the THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES , our THEME is to have a Christmas sentiment.
Our Sponsers are: EUREKA STAMPSE the prizes are 5 digi's and THE EASTWIND. prizes are 3 digi's .

                             For Eureka stamps I chose "Guardian Angel"
                   I used Spellbinders Nestibilities "Timeless Rectangles"

                                         
                        and for The East Wind I chose Aurora's Reindeer

I used Stampin Up "large paper doily" in the white, Memory Box" Frostville" wreath in the aqua and on the corners I used Impression Obsession "Die023-X" which is a wreath but I only used the pine, the holly leaves with the red berries.


                                          Thank You for stopping by and have a great week!




4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful...I'm loving that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring Rannah! I love the glow of the guardian angel and your deer coloring is amazing! So much depth. Beautiful choice of dies cut too! Hope you are having a lovely week. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. I try to not make everything blues but it is my favorite color and I keep thinking it would look better in blue! :)

      Delete