Sunday, September 17, 2017

Fire!!!

Good day to all!!
 It's been hard to find the time for making cards these past months. Between watching my grand kids and our Barn burning down, I've been busy. All is well, no animals in the barn but we put the tractor lawn mower, the kids riding jeep, small bike for the grandkids, my husband had a stash of beautiful wood too. We had our new stove in there too ( need to do some work in kitchen first, before we put it in).

On the brighter side I just made this card to send to a friend that just had heart surgery. The flowers are from "Heartfelt Creations"and I put glitter on the flowers and leaves.  The paper is from my stash, the material butterfly I got from a rummage sale but it is from "Jar Jewelry" and the butterflies on the edge are from "Crafters Companion".


                                                              Have a GREAT day

  




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about your barn burning down, how scary! Thankful no one was injured!

    Your card is just beautiful! I love the beautiful die cuts!

    I haven't had time to make cards lately either. I have been sewing a washable coloring book for my granddaughter along with more items for Christmas. I am going to make her Halloween costume as well. I do need to get going on my Halloween cards though.
    Have a great day!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the fire. I glad to see your beautiful card and happy to know that no lives were loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your barn Rannah ... Glad to know that no animals were there!

    Your card is gorgeous and I am sure your friend will love it!

    (hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete