Monday, June 27, 2016

Potato Peeps

Wow! What a summer it has been for us here!! The temperature has been up and down like crazy. Hope every one has been having fun with summer vacation! My daughter and her family bought a camper so are having a blast!!
And now for THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES!! MONDAY'S GREETINGS is the group that I have been in  and today is ANYTHING GOES! Our fabulous sponsors are: SLS - Winter Girl and Melonheadz- Potato Peeps. I had fun with both of these images!!

Winter Girl


Melonheadz- Potato Peeps
I make magnets for my little Lilly and when I saw the potatoe heads, I thought, Perfect! She knows them well! She doesn't have the sentiments though, she is after all only 2 1/2.  I hope you can read it, it is cute.


Thank You All So Kindly for Stopping By and have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment