Monday, June 20, 2016

Try a New Technique

H E L L O !
We finally have summer!!! They kids will be swimming today! They are so excited!
Not so good for my car.....it lost the power steering as I pulled onto our road and then my driveway. :(

But on a  bright side it is OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES Day!!! I'm in the MONDAYS GREETINGS . For today we had to "Try a new Technique". I used sewing on the card because I don't remember ever doing that. Ok, so I'll never do that again! I am NOT good at sewing on a card!!!  I wish I would have long time ago.......maybe I'd be good at it by now!! Our wonderful sponsor this week is Digi Stamps 4 Joy   The corner die cut is from   La-La Land Crafts  And on that note here is my card.


Thank You Very Much for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you crack me up Rannah. Haahaa. The stitching is pretty good. You should be proud. Well done sweet friend. Nice image choice too and that's a nice finished with the corner dies. Enjoy your beautiful summer Rannah. See you in a few weeks. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete