Friday, November 10, 2017

Happy Harvest

Good Day to All, I hope your day will be awesome! We went from high 40's to 4 degrees with the wind in a matter of ONE day!! Not all the trees even turned colors yet! The weather has been crazy here!

I started out with a square base and put the Spellbinders Lovin Diamonds in a chocolate. I tucked some leaves from a punch from Marvy and two circle doilies from Stampin Up. I made the large flower a long time ago and used my cutting machine to make tear drops. I added one tear drop at a time to make this flower!! I was ahead of my time when it came to flowers. I made a ton of different flowers to sell and no one bought them. Too large. Now I see them all over. Ha! The little flower is hand made also with a tiny pearl in the middle. I had some lace in my stash to add to the card and with a label maker, I put Happy Harvest.


6 comments:

  1. So very beautiful.Love to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely Rannah! I love the die cuts, leaves, and the sweet image! I think your flowers are beautiful too! It is a shame that no one bought them!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete