Monday, November 13, 2017

Thanksgiving

Good Morning to All. We got snow!! We weren't suppose to get but a dusting but we got about 4-5 inches! Booo!!! I do like the snow with the grand kids though, time to get the sleds out! And last year my Lilly Bug made the best snow man ever! (with her mom...sshh )

On this card today is one of Martha Stewarts "Punch Around" punches in white. The digi I'm sure is Make it Crafty but I'm not positive on that. If anyone knows, please let me know ok?  I cut her out with Stampin Up Circles and the hunter green scalloped circle is also from the same package. I also colored her with copic inks. The Square ( in an orange) is from Spellbinders and is called "Fleur De lis. The yellow flower behind her is also from Stampin Up and is called "Floral Frames". I placed her on a Hunter Green 5x5 cardstock.




5 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend! What a lovely design you got going on here! Love the die-frames and autumn colors Rannah! Your coloring is very lovely. As for the weather, it's cold here though not a drop of snow yet. I'm not complaining though. The only time I'd like snow is on Christmas morning. LOL. It's so lovely to see your creation and we'll chat up later this week. Hugs to you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So Very Much Christina. Your comments mean a lot to me.

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely,Hannah. I always enjoy seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Rannah! I LOVE the beautiful layered die cuts! The image is so cute and you colored it perfectly!
    So sorry this is late, we went to Florida to visit Family for Thanksgiving and when we got back I had to make my Christmas cards.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely understand Pam! and thank you for your comment!!

      Delete