Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Best of Friends

I hope you all had a great day. Everyday it doesn't snow is a great day to me.

Today I made a birthday card for one of my grand daughter's. I stamped a Whimsy Stamp--The best of friends on whisper white from Stampin Up.  Then I colored it with Copics. I will tell the colors I use later when I get use to bloging. lol  Then I took Close to Cocoa card stock for the base of the card. I then took Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out the die Valiant Honor by Spellbinders. I thought it would give the look of rope. It was fast and fun but I still have a lot to learn
 Thank You for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this Best of Friends image Rannah! I saw it over at Whimsy Stamps too and debate about getting it for Catherine's birthday card since she just adore horses and her hair is as long as this sweetheart. But then she asked for corner bookmarks for her chapter books! LOL. Maybe I'll get this sweet image for her birthday next year. I just love the beautiful coloring of this little girl's face Rannah! So sweet and precious. You're getting very good with skin tone coloring! Are you taking coloring class by any chance? LOL. - Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am playing catch up Rannah! Awesome card. Love the image you used! (Hugs) cara

    ReplyDelete