Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Cute Card Day

"Monday Greetings" from The Outlawz Challenges is on!! Take a look around, you will be pleasantly inspired!! Join a challenge and have a great time. Everyone there is so friendly and you'll probably end up with at least a few Best Friends!!

 Hello my good friends, we ended up having a beautiful day yesterday (Memorial Day) and so far today looks just as beautiful......So Far.

For my first card I chose "Cute Worm" from Cre8tive-Hands. The reason I chose this image is because I'm collecting characters that look like the ones that are in "Fox and the Hound". And thus, cute worm is "Squeak". I make them into magnets for the refrigerator for my little grandaughter. She likes playing with them.

 To make this card I used Spellbinders Cascading Grace die in pink. I used it again for the solid piece behind the pink. Then I cut it out again only using white. First I placed the grass die from Poppy Stamps called Grassland Border. I colored the worm ( I prefer Caterpillar) from Cre8tive Hands, put pop dots on the back and placed it on top of the grass, then I added more grass but made it shorter than the back grass. I die cut the leaves that come from Stampin Up, put them on the sides and bottom, put silk flowers down on top of them. Then I punched out a butterfly from the punch from Martha Steward and the Dragonfly from Elizabeth Craft Designs called Small Dragonfly. Hope you like, it was fun to make.  The sentiment is from my computer.

Next I chose Rose and Roxy from Crafty Sentiments 


I started off with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug of "Paisley". Then I added the corners from Sizzix called "Photo Corners" in white. I made two different colored "ovals" from Spellbinders and cut the cloud die from Sweet and Sassy called "Clouds & Raindrops". I colored her and put her on top of the die from Impression Obsession which is the fence. "DIE-004-J". Last I die cut the Bow from Die-namics called "Dainty Bows".

No comments:

Post a Comment