Monday, May 16, 2016

Say it with Flowers

Welcome back to my little blog. Today is another Monday at The Outlawz Challenges and I have two cards to show you. The sponsors for today are .Decosses Dynamite doodles and Di's Digis Stamps.


The sentiment  is from Decosses and it is called "Sharing Pleasures" it says: In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing pleasures. I should have taken the picture head on as you can see the sentiment much better. The flowers are handmade by me. I got the instructions and the idea from Kittie Kraft. I used a Martha Steward punch around for the top piece, Spellbinders squares to die cut the larger opening and a smaller one in white. The last piece of white, I printed out the sentiment and then embossed it with Cross Stitch from Stampin Up. The wider leaves are also from Stampin Up. The fern like leaves are from Martha Steward and the white swirly is a Whimsical Flourish from Memory Box.  

                                

This image is from Di's Digi's. After I colored it with Copics I just die cut it out on the die by Spellbinders called Floral Ovals. In yellow I embossed a print called Textile from Cuttlebug. Then punched out the corners with a corner punch from Martha Steward. I matted that in a green and added some skittles. The bow is from Die-namics    

Thank You for stopping by.



2 comments: