Thursday, May 5, 2016

Greetings challenge- Spring has Sprung

Well I'm back from a trip with my son and his family. We went to Wisconsin Dells!! I had so much fun and who would have thought that I'd get up early, eat breakfast and back into the water!!! Great place to go, Google it!

Today I will share with you the card I made for the "Monday Greetings Challenge" on THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES.  Monday Greetings was "Spring has Sprung" and I chose "Rory's Daisy Love from out wonderful sponser LACYSUNSHINE STAMPS   

I chose a pink as my square base, then white, then in the pink again using the die cut from Stampin Up Squares I just the scalloped one. I made another square in white then placed (in pink) the die cut from Spellbinders nestabilities "Captivating Squares". After I colored her ( Copics) I cut a square that would fit nicely on the Captivating Square.
Hope you have a great week and Thank You for stopping by.

Rannah

No comments:

Post a Comment